Students can choose to enter the competition as a Project or Venture. Three of the top teams from each category will ultimately be selected to participate in the Finals in late spring.
2016 - 2017 Timeline
- February 7 - Registration Opens
- April 3 - Registration closes and Challenge period ends
- April 4 - Final reports due by 11:59pm
- April 13 - Semi-finals (closed event)
- April 26 - The Finals at 5pm
Six finalist teams (three from each category) will be selected to present in front of our panel of high-profile judges in late spring. More information about the presentation requirements will be distributed to finalists upon their selection.